The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 12-18 Diamant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Diamant Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RumSunFun
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: April 12-18 Diamant Reply with quote

A small group but, who else is sailing this month?
RumSunFun
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Diamant Reply with quote

I found I do know one nice lady sailing. We have spent a few Jammerfests together. This should be a nice week, ahhhh....
caribbeangirl
Privateer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just what you need! No scary roommates.
RumSunFun
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Diamant Reply with quote

My fifth week onboard Diamant. It was one of the best. The passengers & the crew just meshed so well. When anyone askes about the trip, my reply is "Perfect". Then I tell them to Google Islandwindjammers.

Mark this down: I doubt I ever walk the whole way to the beach in Mayreau ever again. I've been up to Island Paradise many times & not a problem. I nearly DIED going the whole way over and holding back, going down hill, GEEEEEEZZZZZZ! I had an allergy attack before getting to Grenada & I could not breathe out (wheezing), so it really sucked walking to Salt Whisltle Bay. The crew laughed & wondered why we all walked. By the way, they have a yelow Taxi (Van) $5EC each way. It was going the other way, LOL or I would have gladly paid!!! Still, what a beautiful beach. The walk did not ruin a thing, since I lived :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Diamant Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: