The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August 21, 2015 from St. Lucia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cal74102

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: August 21, 2015 from St. Lucia Reply with quote

Only a little over 7 months until my 2 BFF's and I sail for the first time! We're so excited we can hardly stand it. :)

Anyone else out there sailing with us on those dates?
Sandra
Privateer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are definitely in for a real treat!! A lot of folks don't join SeaShanty until after they've sailed but rest assured, you won't sail alone.
kmhardt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend and I will be on that week, plus the following week.....but first I need to concentrate Rolling Eyes on finishing packing for my upcoming cruise this Sunday through the BVIs! Leaving in 3 days Hi ...I'm so excited I can hardly sleep! trampoline

See you in August! jacquie cocktail jacquie
kmhardt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cal74102,

When will you be arriving in St. Lucia, and where will you be staying before boarding Sagitta? We arrive on Sunday prior to boarding, and will be staying at Bay Garden Resort....would love to get together with you and have drinks/lunch/dinner jacquie hunger cocktail

Karen
PinkBikiniChick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cal - Happy July 1st! The countdown has begun. I am so excited the 3 of us get to do this together and cross it off our bucket list. For those of you that have sailed IWJ - best advice for us newbies? We have a good on idea on most of it but always open to hear from the veterans. :D
Saucy Secretary O The Sea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkBikiniChick wrote:
Hey Cal - Happy July 1st! The countdown has begun. I am so excited the 3 of us get to do this together and cross it off our bucket list. For those of you that have sailed IWJ - best advice for us newbies? We have a good on idea on most of it but always open to hear from the veterans. :D

Best advice for newbies? (1) bring plenty of sunscreen and a little med for motion sickness if you think you are prone to it (better to have and not need than to need and not have); (2) bring your camera and charger - plug ins are conveniently located; (3) bring IPad with favorite music for a change of pace; (4) leave worries at home; (5) turn off cell phones; (6) sit back and enjoy yourselves.

Saucy
PinkBikiniChick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.....my two Bff's and I are sailing, who else is sailing with us besides Karen and her friend? Maybe we have the boat to ourselves. Hmmmm.
Can't believe it is 26 days away. Happy dance!
kmhardt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why more people don't sign up on here, but I enjoy knowing who else will be sailing with me. The last 2 trips have been an amazing mixture of various personalities and by the time the sail is over :-( you feel like a large family. Can't wait to meet all my shipmates!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: