The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jan 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Vela Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate 4 Hire
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Jan 10 Reply with quote

Well luckily for me the awesome folks at IWJ were able to bail this ole pirate out! Change in plans from our original NYE adventure. Looking forward to sailing the new addition!
sailorJM
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They ARE most accommodating folks, they are!
We'll be sailing IWJ's newest Island Girl in December!
jacquie

Pirate 4 Hire
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cool weather is starting to blow in at home and we are more than ready to head down island. Anyone else on board?

Come on January!!!

Lebanon Travelers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Arriving January 7 Reply with quote

We are coming in on American Airlines flight 823 on Jan. 7--due to touch down at 3:34. We have already arranged transport to Marigot Bay for 2 adults. If you are also arriving on this flight, contact us to see if our transport can stretch to 4. Price quoted to us was $70 for two, which seems quite reasonable--Marigot Bay is a good hour from the Vieux Fort airport.
mikek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Jan 8 for Jan 10 sail Reply with quote

getting in Jan 8th, 2:30pm from Miami AA flight, I think I'' head up to Gros Inlet , I read this on tourism site.....
"The vibrant spirit of the Caribbean comes to live every Friday night, when Gros Islet is home to a mini-carnival that features a “jump up,” which includes soca and reggae music where people quite literally dance in the streets. The weekly street party for locals and visitors alike, can last well into the early morning hours."
so Ill be getting transpo up from UVF airport, if anyone wants to ride share let me know , happy new year ! Mike
Pirate 4 Hire
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're not arriving until the 9th. See you on board!
mikek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see u on board !
argohart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Arriving Jan 7 Reply with quote

We are arriving UVF on Delta at 3:25. Heading to Marigot Bay. So excited for this vacation. Our internet has been down for about a week. I guess getting us ready to accept life without it for a spell. Looking forward to meeting our shipmates!
mikek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

booked ride from airport to Gros Bay, Friday 2:30 AA, lemme know if any want to share, its $70 per trip not by person. fun & sun coming !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Vela Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: