The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sailing Sagitta June 5-11, 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rick.lovejoy@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Sailing Sagitta June 5-11, 2016 Reply with quote

Only 12 weeks until our trip! Can't wait. We last were on the Vela in the Grenadines 2014. There are 9 in our group. Anyone else out there going with us?
caribbeangirl
Privateer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Diamant?
rick.lovejoy@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Sagitta - French West Indies Reply with quote

Yes, I meant we were on the Diamant in 2014- sorry about that, i had just read about Vela.
bosley2016

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:53 pm    Post subject: Helllo! Reply with quote

Hello! Yes, there's two of us coming from Philadelphia! Looking forward to meeting you all!
rick.lovejoy@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good. There are 3 couples and three 17 year olds in our group. Have you done these types of cruises before? We went on the Diamant in 2014 and my wife and I went on several of the old Windjammer Barefoot Cruises. We are from Colorado.
bosley2016

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

We've never been on a cruise or to the carribbean, but we're very excited! It looks like it will be a great trip! About us: We're a gay couple-- Todd and Tony. Todd works for a drug company and Tony is a graduate student. Can't wait to meet you all! We ready to go! cocktail
Pirate 4 Hire
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll love it! Super laid back and relaxing! And rest assured, everyone is always super jealous of you when you are on board and we are stuck at home thinking about being on board!
rick.lovejoy@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd and Tony, We are Rick and Lynne. you guys are gonna love it seriously, you'll never want to do a large cruise ship after this experience. I figured maybe more people who are going to be on the ship with us would have found this site, but I guess not. Oh well, this will be my last post and we will see you two on the ship, or possibly beforehand. We get down there a few days early just to cruise around the island.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: