The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vela Feb 12,2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Vela Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liv2vac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: Vela Feb 12,2017 Reply with quote

Who else is going?
MOHoser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Vela Feb 12th Shipmates Reply with quote

Ahoy! I understand this week is sold out, so it should be a cozy sail! This will be my fourth IWJ sail, second Vela. This time traveling with Sagitta friend John from Tampa. Arriving Marigot Bay Feb 9th, departiing Feb 20th. For economical and clean pre-/post-sail lodging, check "Marigot Bayside Cottages" at www.AirBnB.com/rooms/5778184 (or direct to manager SueBeckwith123@gmail.com for slightly lower cash quote). Also see my Jan 2016 posting "Marigot Bay Lodging" for other options. Happy Sailing!
sailorJM
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the lodging info....sailing on Vela March 26 and the options on IWJ site are pricey, some aren't available and none seem to offer anything even close to economical for a trio in a room or suite. I'll definitely check this out.
duoer147

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:42 pm    Post subject: Recommend a site about HUT 17 Coins Reply with quote

If I have the solution,I will tell you immediately!

http://www.buycoinsnhl17.com
soaringJay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robin and I will be on this trip. Marigot Beach Club 2 nights before and Bay Gardens resort at Reduit Beach the week after. Looking forward to our 4th trip with IWJ and seeing some new islands!
Jay
MOHoser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:14 am    Post subject: Vela Feb 12th - Pre-Sail Activities? Reply with quote

Ahoy, Vela 2/12 Sailors! Anyone interested in Fri or Sat pre-sail activities? Maybe a mini-sail down the coast to The Pitons? Or, what else is there to consider? Options in the immediate Marigot Bay are slim, based on visit a year ago. Looking forward to an exceptional Vela experience - Again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Vela Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: