The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sagitta 12-Night Leeward/St. Kitt RT (January 7-19, 2018)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancydunlap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Sagitta 12-Night Leeward/St. Kitt RT (January 7-19, 2018) Reply with quote

I will be sailing with a new friend whom I met through our love for sailing on Sagitta, 12-night BVI, January 7-19, 2018. Looks like several others are already booked with us! I sailed the BVIs last year on a 6-night, and loved it ... am SO looking forward to this nice long adventure! Anyone out there joining us?

Last edited by nancydunlap on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
nancark
Privateer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Nancy’s “new friend.” We're looking forward to hearing from other ship-mates. We’re spending 1 night pre-cruise at Passanggrahan; anybody else? I plan to spend 3 days on Tortola after the cruise. Anyone else doing that? I haven’t made hotel reservations yet. Nancark
nancark
Privateer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s time to update this post. Nancy and I are excited about the new itinerary and visiting some new islands. Who else is with us? We’re staying 1 night pre-cruise at Timothy Beach Resort. And I’m staying there 3 nights post-cruise to do a little St.Kitts exploring on my own. I hope some others will join me.
Sandra
Privateer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nan be sure to take a tour of the batik factory in St. Kitts....beautiful stuff!

Also be sure to post a trip update since this is a new itinerary, and lots of us are wondering about this sail.

nancark
Privateer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll probably skip Romney Manor and Caribelle Batik this trip. Been there many times, always spend too much money. But I do love the gardens and the giant tree, so maybe…..
nancydunlap

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In light of the recent hurricanes, our itinerary has changed to now sail RT St. Kitts. Nancy C. and I are looking forward to a great 12 day sail with some new friends. If you will be sailing the Sagitta with us January 7-19, let us know! We would love to hear from you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: