The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feb 28 - March 6, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Diamant Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LauraM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Feb 28 - March 6, 2014 Reply with quote

We just booked for Feb on the Diaman from Grenada. We can't wait and would love to connect with anyone else on this trip.
-Laura & Will M
Claygr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Us too Reply with quote

Hi Laura,

My wife Eliz and I will be joining you on Diamant a little less than two months from now. As it not quite 10 degrees outside here in Wisconsin, I wish we were going tomorrow!

We sailed in the Grenadines 10 years ago from St. Vincent and Mayreau and the Tobago Cays are the most beautiful spots I have ever seen. We can't wait to see it again coming from Grenada.

Clay
elizgreene

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Especially today Reply with quote

Woke up to -3 this morning... School has already been called off for Monday due to dangerous cold... yep, we just can't wait!!
LauraM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: we are ready Reply with quote

Hi Clay and Eliz
Thanks for the note. Will and I are getting excited about the trip. We have not visited any of these islands in the past. Im happy to hear you enjoyed them in the past.
We are having a hard winter here in Pennsylvania. It is cold and snowy. I am ready for warm and breezy.
We have done 2 Windjammer trips in the past. One in the Virgin Islands and the other in Costa Rica both were very memorable. How about you?

We would love to hear from anyone else sailing on these dates.

Counting the days! !

Laura and Will
elizgreene

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: we are counting the days too... 35 Reply with quote

Laura and Will we are glad to hear you've had great experiences on windjammer trips, this will be our first. We've bare boat sailed in the BVI, Grenadines, and the SVI.

The current cold weather just will make our trip all the more sweet!

We are arriving on the 26th - so we get to start vacationing a little early.

From the frozen tundra,

Eliz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Diamant Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: