The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Because one week is not enough - 7/6/14 - 7/18/14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Because one week is not enough - 7/6/14 - 7/18/14 Reply with quote

My wife and I are all signed up and ready to sail! Unfortunately, we have to wait until July. sigh We did a week on the Poly back in 2005 and remember it as one of the best vacations we ever had. Looking forward to coming on board! Anyone else up for a 12 day Explorer?

After this winter, I'm ready to set sail and never come back. I'm so looking forward to a nice cool rum swizzle on a warm sunny day. cocktail
Sandra
Privateer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Don. You'll heartbeat the 12 day Explorer! It will be worth the wait. As for this winter, I'm with you. We're sailing Diamant for 2 wks in April, and I just might stow away forever!!
Don

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the email that went out this morning, there are only three cabins left on this cruise. Who else is going? Let's meet on-line before the trip. My wife and I are ready to leave today, but the flight isn't for another 58 days!
zeemal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: A Reply with quote

Dennis and Lydia....Don, Patty, Pat, Kathy and Gary..Will all be staying at the Pasanggrahan and will get to meet you guy's on Sagitta next week....Looking forward to a relaxing sailing week far away from the cold weather in New Jersey and Michigan...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: