The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sailing on June 21st thru 27th 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smaterchew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Sailing on June 21st thru 27th 2015 Reply with quote

Were sailing on our first tall ship cruise...anybody else on this cruise? Sailing out of St. Lucia on our 25th anniversary!!!
pjcurtiss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonderful way to celebrate your 25th! We are also on board for that week. We sailed Sagitta from St Martin in 2013 and are excited about this itinerary which are all new islands for us. We are Paula and John from Nashville, TN and look forward to meeting you.
Smaterchew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! We will be arriving the day before and staying at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort...that day is my birthday also so we will be going out on the town that night if you guys are interested.
pjcurtiss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are arriving on Thursday before, but are staying in the South around Soufriere until Sunday morning. As I researched, it just seemed there was a lot we wanted to do in that area. Would love to meet up some time Sunday before boarding.
Smaterchew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That works....maybe as time gets closer, we can pick a place to meet for lunch or drinks...count us in!
Cmappin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: 1st time travelers too! Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Cami and my husband is Don and we are also sailing for the first time on this small of a ship. We are so excited to celebrate our 20th anniversary with such a fun experience! Looking forward to meeting you.
Smaterchew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're gonna have to call this "The Anniversary Tour" You guys make the 3rd couple celebrating their anniversary on this cruise! When are you guys arriving?
Cmappin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are arriving on Saturday afternoon. Not sure where we are staying yet- most likely Bay Gardens. Getting so excited! Maybe we can meet up before
the cruise?
Smaterchew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We arrive Saturday also, around 2pm which puts us getting to the hotel around 4ish. We are staying at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort. Like I mentioned above, it's also my birthday so we will going out on the town that evening. You guys are welcome to join us. The more the merrier! cocktail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: