The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sagitta: October 16 - 22 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IndianaCheeseHead
Privateer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Sagitta: October 16 - 22 2016 Reply with quote

Who's joining us on this wonderful cruise?

Arriving Thursday 10/13 on American #2295 @ 01:39pm.
Staying at Marigot Bay Beach Club.
Departing Sagitta at 10:30am on Saturday 10/22/2016 for American #2295.

Willing to share taxi.

Lyman & Kathy

cheers
mikek

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im arriving on the 15th on the Sagitta. Ive stay at the beach club before, good place, if you are a sports fan they have TV there .
across the bay is a great restaurant, I ordered lobster there in advance, was really great and way less $$ then the beach club. Lunch is great too, sit out on the dock having lunch, yeah!

the bomba shacks by the beach club have great beer prices too, some are haitian and are friendly even if you aren't buying a boat trip etc.

there is a jump up street music food fest Gros bay? on fridays, but the taxi RT would be a killer $ wise unless you go in with others jacquie

I have 4 or 5 more days on the island after, so probably wont taxi it south, I may go to Rodney bay, been before I will explore some other areas, Im open for suggestions on other places to stay ( sub $150 a night)
mikek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might consider adding on your taxi ride form the airport and make it a mini tour. its not cheap from the airport, you have to cross the island anyway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Sagitta Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: