The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More help (Grenada spa)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Diamant Sailing Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenfestIJW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: More help (Grenada spa) Reply with quote

Hello again!
As you may recall from my first post (Help for a newbie), we are doing back-to-backs and our stay over in Grenada at the Radisson between sails is my birthday. I was planning on treating myself to a couple of spa appointments there, but I just found out their spa is currently closed. As an easy alternative I was hoping there might be another facility within walking distance on Grand Anse, but my preliminary searching is not really tuning up anything close. I did find the Spice Isle Retreat Spa & Salon in Port Louis, which I thought might work out -- I could go right there after disembarkation and send my husband on to the hotel. Just thought I'd see if anyone here had any other ideas or first hand recommendations.

Completed our online Guest Forms yesterday -- getting closer & more excited every day :D

Thanks!
Laura
Bermuda Onion
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a spa at the Coyaba just a few steps along the beach from the Radisson. Link here http://www.coyaba.com/spa-fitness/
sailorJM
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great way to enjoy your birthday!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> S/V Diamant Sailing Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: