The Sea Shanty Forum Index The Sea Shanty

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help these Bequia students

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> Brethren of the Coast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim
Privateer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Please help these Bequia students Reply with quote

Wendyann Peterson who works at the high school in Bequia is asking for our help in getting some of the girls in the fourth level to a cultural trip to Martinique. The cost of the trip for each child is $483 USD for air and $1148 for expenses for a total of $1631 USD. While some parents can afford to send their child, others do not have sufficient funds and could use some help from those willing to donate. Please consider helping to send a deserving child on this trip to further their education and extend their knowledge of the world. Wendyann says any amount no matter how small will help.

Make checks payable to: Wendyann Peterson, Union Estate, Bequia, St Vincent 7844548806

Paul
Diamant Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim, I am sailing Vela next month 12-22 Dec. If the captain or Ops manager
says something during Captain's daily call before out call into Bequia I for one would donate and maybe others. Might want to reach out to IWJ. I alays bring school supplies or something to donate on my trips.

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sea Shanty Forum Index -> Brethren of the Coast All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: